Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I_Blog, do you?


My cyber-friend, Jodi, is throwing her first bloggy conference!! Iowa is moving up in the blog world, I tell ya!
The first ever I_Blog will be November 14-15, 2009 at the beautiful Hotel Pattee in Perry, Iowa.
Tickets are only $75 but space is limited. Double rooms are $99. (Need a roomie to share the cost? Check out the forums at www.iblogconference.com ).
Call 515-465-3511 to make your reservation and be sure to let them know you are with the I_Blog or iatraveler’s group.
Space is limited, and time is flying by, so call now!
PS. Recent addition to the conference.....Creative Memories has become a sponsor of the conference...which means that a scrapbooking party is in order!!! They agreed to host a digi-scrap party and dinner on Saturday night. AND, because they are so damn cool, their new Creative Memories Storybook Creator plus 3.0 will be heading home with you. It’s a very generous offer – the software is worth $65. Yeah, do the math...the conference itself is $75...get this software and really, your conference is only costing you $10. Ten bucks. And to make it even sweeter...You’ll also be getting a new sleeve for your laptop- also courtesy of Creative Memories.
So be sure to bring your laptop (PC necessary unless your Mac has a bridge), loaded with photos to play with.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Creative Memories is doing even more! They want to bring a blogger ti I_Blog! Find out more here: http://iblogconference.com/2009/10/21/creative-memories-at-i_blog/

Sandy S said...

Just stopped by to say Hello! My name is Sandy and I am attending the I_Blog Conference. Can't wait to meet everyone!